State-of-the-art counting people technology to help you grow your business.
Many kinds of businesses can benefit from using a people counter to measure traffic, including:
Reliable Way to Count People
- The number of people who enter your store (or any designated area within it)
- Occupancy and store density by the hour or by the day
- Number of sales transactions
Looking at your daily sales numbers may give you a partial picture of what’s happening in your store. Our people counters take it a step further, providing you with detailed analytics to help you examine every aspect of your business.
Benefits of Using a People Counter
Enhance your business performance by gathering data and analyzing it. Utilizing a traffic counter can provide accurate information about the traffic flow in your business.
- Get a handle on your store’s traffic flow. If you’ve ever experienced a time when you were over or under-staffed, then you know how important it is to optimize your employee scheduling and staffing. Our high-quality people counters can help you pinpoint the days and times when you get the most traffic, so you can staff appropriately.
- Improve patron satisfaction. Regardless of what industry you’re in, customer satisfaction is an essential metric for the success of your business. Using accurate people counting technology can help you improve customer satisfaction in every area. For example, you can evaluate the layout of your store to make it easier for customers to find what they need.
- Fine-tune your marketing. If you have a brick-and-mortar business, you probably run ads and promotions to increase traffic to your store. One of the best ways to evaluate the success of a campaign is to measure the number of people who walk through your doors. When you don’t see an increase in traffic after you run an ad, it’s a sign that you should rethink the campaign for better results.
- Increase your sales. Every business wants to improve its bottom line. Using an accurate people counter can help you to streamline your business operations, cut costs, improve your marketing, and ultimately, to increase your sales and profits.
At CountWise, we put our clients’ needs first. We’ve created the best and most accurate people counters around because we know that accuracy matters.
Types of People Counting Systems
- Overhead sensors
- Horizontal beam-type sensors
- Uni-directional door counters
- Bi-directional door counters
- Wireless technology
The type of product you choose will depend on many factors. Here’s how they work:
- Overhead sensors are mounted on the ceiling and send a beam downward to count people as they enter your building.
- Horizontal beam sensors are mounted on either side of the door and send beams across the space to count entrants.
- Uni-directional people counters typically count people entering and leaving without distinguishing between the two. You can divide the total count by two to calculate the number of customers in any given period.
- Bi-directional counters differentiate between incoming and outgoing visitors, making it easy to determine how many people have visited your store.
- Wireless technology includes battery-operated people counters that do not require an outlet to operate properly.
Our team of experts will help you evaluate your needs and choose the right people counting technology for your space.
How to Choose the Right People Counter
We can help you select the CountWise product that’s suited to your needs.
Some of the factors that may impact your decision include:
- The size of your entrance. Horizontal beam sensors work best on narrow entrances. While technically they can work on entrances up to 15 feet wide, people walking in clusters may not be counted accurately.
- The type of door you have. Horizontal sensors don’t work well with doors that swing in because the door itself may block the beams from counting people as they enter or depart.
- Network connections. Digital overhead counters require a network connection to the sensor in the ceiling to work properly.
- If you have the kind of store where patrons browse near the entrance, then an overhead detector will do a better job of capturing people even if they stop to look at a product or display.
- Your reporting needs. If you require only daily counts, than a uni-directional counter may be what you need. However, if you need hourly counts, then a bi-directional people counter is necessary.
Our team of experts is here to help evaluate your needs and help you choose the right technology for your space and goals.
Get Expert Assistance with Your People Counter Needs from CountWise Team
Our expert team is well-versed in the latest traffic counting technology and options. They’ll walk you through the selection process, keeping your specific needs and priorities – and your budget – in mind. Our goal is always to help you choose the people counter that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Once you have chosen a door counter for your business, we will:
- Walk you through the installation process
- Work with you to understand your goals and needs
- Teach you to use the data collected by your people counter
- Provide ongoing professional support 24/7/365
With CountWise, you can expect a stress-free and trouble-free experience. We understand that you expect the best in customer service, and we promise to provide it.
People Counter Technology with a Worldwide Presence
Businesses all over the world need the ability to count customers, track store occupancy and increase their profits.
Our headquarters are in Florida, but we have additional sites in prime locations around the world. Our global presence allows us to provide premium support and service to our clients wherever they do business.
The CountWise Guarantee
Our people counters use state-of-the-art technology that has earned us the trust of our clients. We understand that it’s an investment to buy a people counter, and that’s why we include a 12-month guarantee with every traffic counter we sell.
Our guarantee includes:
- Remote support
- Parts replacement
- Software updates
Our promise to you is that we’ll be there to provide the technical support you need to make the most of your CountWise people counter.
Our online support center is open around the clock every day. We’re there when you need us.